Basketball is a great sport to play! It gets your muscles moving, as you move up and down the court, as if you were flying!
These are some great tips that I have learnt throughout my basketball career:
- ALWAYS keep your eyes on the person your marking and on the ball at the same time.
- Remember, you are not alone on the court! You have four other teammates by your side.
- If your under pressure, then try faking a pass or a shot to trick the defender in front of you.
- When you have the ball, try bending your knees so then it’s harder for the defender to reach it
- When your teammate has a defender in front of them, try getting into a clear space where there are no defenders, then that makes it easier for your teammate to pass to someone.
If you play basketball, or have just started, then I hope these tips are useful!