The Eco Warriors have launched Operation Christmas Child for the third year running. Last year was a great success with over 60 shoeboxes being donated.
We are hoping to bring hope and joy to children this Christmas, by providing them with a Christmas present underpinned by sharing the Good News.
Let’s try to get more shoeboxes than we did last year and change as many lives as possible. BRW Spirit Strong!
How to pack your shoebox
- Shoebox – Get a standard size shoebox and decorate it with wrapping paper.
- Special item – Select a quality toy such as a doll, football with pump or a stuffed animal.
- Gifts- Fill your box with fun toys, hygiene items and school supplies.
- Personalise and pray- Include a personal note and photo makes a big impact. Importantly, pray for the child who will receive your gift.
- Donation- Should you wish to, you may include a £5 donation to cover the costs of shipping.
- Drop off – Bring your shoebox to school by the 16th November and Miss Andrew will drop them off.
What can’t be included?
Here are the resources you need to attach to your shoebox and what gifts you could include.