Hello Year 2!
How are you all? I hope you are still safe, well and enjoying your home-learning.
I LOVE to see your work and here are some of the incredible pieces I was sent last week.
Here is your home-learning for this week. As always, please contact me on the blog or through the office if you have any problems with downloading the work. I know each family will work differently and you may not always be able to finish each lesson or do each lesson on the
assigned day. Please do not worry! I have tried to include enough work to challenge all children. Just try your best and enjoy learning at home. Let me know if you’d like more of anything.
(I have condensed the lessons and activities document into one this week.)
Here are your lesson plans for each day along with a starter and extra challenge for each day.
As always, Friday will be ‘free-choice Friday’. Look at the Friday’s lesson plan for ideas and activities.
Remember – if you’d like to try something else…
- There is the new Education City website for you to try! Mrs Shakh has emailed you your logins and I have set you some English, Maths and Science activities to try. I hope you have fun! https://go.educationcity.com/
- You have reading books assigned to you on the new Rising Stars Reading Planet Online Library.
- You can log on to Mathletics or TTRS any time to top up your Maths knowledge.
- There are lots of other games and websites for you to try on our home-learning page.
- Find somewhere quiet and practise your handwriting. This is the perfect time to develop your handwriting style.
- Joe Wicks has a workout at 9am every day – the Youtube link is on your Wider Curriculum document.
As always, well done for all your hard work at home! Thank you to the adults at home for your support and your emailed updates.
Please let me know if there’s anything else you need.
Missing you all. Keep smiling.
Miss Cotter 🙂