Hello Year 2! I hope you had a wonderful half-term break and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
This is your final half term in KS1! Eeek! Let’s make the most of these final weeks. We need to stay strong, keep smiling and stay connected.
Here are some suggested activities for this week. Remember, these are flexible suggested activities that do not need to be followed rigidly. Choose the activities that will work for you and your family at home.
This is your weekly overview with extra activities and support:
Monday’s PDF then answers:
Tuesday’s PDF then answers:
Wednesday’s PDF then answers:
Thursday’s PDF then answers:
As always, Friday will be ‘free-choice Friday’. Look at the Friday’s lesson plan for ideas and activities.
Here is the weekly overview of your Wider Curriculum tasks:
Remember , if you need something different to the activities suggested above, here are some ideas:
- Complete the activities assigned to you on the Education City website! Mrs Shakh has emailed you your logins and I have set you some English, Maths and Science activities to try under the ‘homework’ section. I hope you have fun! https://go.educationcity.com/
- You have reading books assigned to you on the new Rising Stars Reading Planet Online Library.
- You can log on to Mathletics or TTRS any time to top up your Maths knowledge.
- There are lots of other games and websites for you to try on our home-learning page.
- Find somewhere quiet and practise your handwriting. This is the perfect time to develop your handwriting style.
- Joe Wicks has a workout at 9am every day – the Youtube link is on your Wider Curriculum document.
Good luck with all your learning and remember…
I miss you all!
Miss Cotter x