Hello Year 2!
Here is your last week of work for the year…can you believe it?
Here is your home-learning for this week. Remember, these are flexible suggested activities that do not need to be followed rigidly. Choose the activities that will work for you and your family at home.
Here are your lessons for this week with optional Maths investigations:
Friday is free-choice Friday! There are lots of ideas on the lesson document for you. 🙂
Remember , if you need something different to the activities suggested above, here are some ideas:
- Complete the activities assigned to you on the Education City website! Mrs Shakh has emailed you your logins and I have set you some English, Maths and Science activities to try under the ‘homework’ section. I hope you have fun! https://go.educationcity.com/
- You have reading books assigned to you on the new Rising Stars Reading Planet Online Library. I upload your new books on Monday for you to read over the week.
- You can log on to Mathletics or TTRS any time to top up your Maths knowledge.
- There are lots of other games and websites for you to try on our home-learning page.
- Find somewhere quiet and practise your handwriting. This is the perfect time to develop your handwriting style.
- Joe Wicks has a workout at 9am every day – the Youtube link is on your Wider Curriculum document.
Year 2, this is our final week together and I feel so proud of each and every one of you.
I hope you have a lovely last week of the Summer Term and I hope you have a super summer break.
We shall have a final Teams video meeting this week so please sign up via email if you would like to get involved.
I am sending you lots of smiles.
Miss Cotter 🙂