Hello Year 2!
How are you? I have been thinking of you all and hoping you are all safe, well and happy.
Firstly, let’s celebrate all your hard work at home – click on this link to find out more. https://brwacademy.com/home-learning-heroes-in-year-2-2/
Here is you home-learning for this week. Remember, these are flexible suggested activities that do not need to be followed rigidly. Choose the activities that will work for you and your family at home.
This is our final week exploring Fantastic Mr Fox! I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.
Click on this link for Chapter 16 read by Year 6! https://brwacademy.com/cosy-reading-with-year-6/
Here are your lessons and extra challenges:
Here is your knowledge organiser for this topic:
Monday’s worksheet + answers:
Tuesday’s worksheet + answers:
Wednesday’s worksheet + answers:
Thursday’s worksheet + answers:
Look at the lesson plans for ideas for ‘free-choice Friday’!
Here is the link to your Art lesson this week:
Remember , if you need something different to the activities suggested above, here are some ideas:
- Complete the activities assigned to you on the Education City website! Mrs Shakh has emailed you your logins and I have set you some English, Maths and Science activities to try under the ‘homework’ section. I hope you have fun! https://go.educationcity.com/
- You have reading books assigned to you on the new Rising Stars Reading Planet Online Library. Mrs Shakh has emailed your logins to your adults at home.
- You can log on to Mathletics or TTRS any time to top up your Maths knowledge.
- There are lots of other games and websites for you to try on our home-learning page.
- Find somewhere quiet and practise your handwriting. This is the perfect time to develop your handwriting style.
- Joe Wicks has a workout at 9am every day – the Youtube link is on your Wider Curriculum document.
Good luck with all your activities at home. Keep smiling.
Miss Cotter 🙂