Hi Year 5, I hope you’re all having a lovely time at home – I’ve loved hearing from you on the blog!
I have some exciting news to share with you…..I have a new puppy called Amber!
She is an Irish Doodle (Irish Setter and a Poodle) and she is keeping me very busy at home! She’s learnt how to wait for something and I’m now working on the command ‘sit’.
I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity for you to do some writing about Amber by commenting on this blog or writing at home. Some suggested activities are:
- Write a description of Amber using powerful vocabulary
- Write instructions on how to care for Amber.
- Write a non-chronological report about dogs/Amber.
- Tell me about your pets at home or your favourite animals!
- Create a story that involves Amber the dog.
- Suggest some powerful vocabulary to describe Amber.